Sunday 3 February 2013

First Post

I have been teaching Portrait sculpture for several years now (30+).
 Since about 2005 blogging, and encouraging all my students to do the same.
My first blog is rather messy and stuffed with almost too much diverse information about all sorts of sculpture.


So here is my blog dedicated to Portraiture.
First off, I will be trawling some old hard drives to bring you a few gems from the archives.
I  encourage all my current head makers to get blogging and share any interesting links we find! 




Everything starts with the scull, a great thing to do is to get hold of  one and study it.


Some students will turn head studies into carvings!




Well actually this is the probably the last post..As the way blogger works is to stack post on post. Anyway if you made it all the way down here..I hope you enjoyed the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment